Fanternity.com is in no way affiliated with the University of Georgia or it's sponsors and affiliates. The materials on the Fanternity.com site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the function contained in the materials on Fanternity.com will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Fanternity.com site or the servers that make such materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on the Fanternity.com site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
On any public forum which includes a chat area, message board, or e-mail function offered as part of Fanternity.com, you must not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, or threaten others;
- Make any bigoted, hateful or racially offensive statements;
- Advocate any illegal activity or discuss illegal activities with the intent to commit them;
- Post or distribute any material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any law;
- Post or distribute any vulgar, obscene, discorteous or indecent language or images;
- Advertise or sell to, or solicit others;
- Use the public forum for commerical purposes of any kind;
- Post or distribute any software or other materials which contain a virus or other harmful components; or
- Post materal or make statements that do not generally pertain to the designated topic or theme of any chat room bulletin board
We reserve the right to remove or edit content from any forum at any time for any reason.
When particpating in a forum, never assume that people are who they say they are, know what they say they know, or are affiliated with whom they say they are afffiliated with in any user generated content area. Information obtained in a Forum may not be reliable. We cannot be responsible for the content or accuracy of any information, and shall not be responsible for any decisions made based on such information.
Please keep in mind that whenever you give out personal information online – for example, via message boards or chat – that information can be collected and used by people you don't know. While Fanternity.com strives to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online; you make such disclosures at your own risk.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account for all activities that occur under your account. You hereby indemnify, defend and hold us and our affiliates and our officers, directors, owners, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liabilities of costs incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement or claims arising from your account. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with us in the defense of any claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
These terms are effective until terminated by either party.